Below is the release form for presenters whose presentations are shared via livestream and/or recorded. Note that permission can be rescinded at any time. Each presenter (not just a representative from each presentation) whose work will be broadcast should download the form in pdf format and submit it via email to email@example.com by March 3, 2023.
Global Digital Humanities Symposium
College of Arts and Letters
Michigan State University
I authorize the Michigan State University College of Arts and Letters to photograph and/or record my image and voice during the Global Digital Humanities Symposium (March 13-17, 2023) and give Michigan State University and all persons or entities pursuant to MSU’s permission or authority, all rights to use the recorded images and audio.
- I understand that my consent may be withdrawn at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand that Michigan State University does not own license or title to any intellectual property but serves as a custodian of this information. This means that I retain ownership rights of my presentation and can share it or publish it freely.
- “Livestreamed” means livestreamed to YouTube; the video created as a part of the livestreaming process will be removed at the end of each day of the Symposium. Presentations that are not livestreamed cannot be recorded.
- If I consent to have my presentation livestreamed, the recording of my presentation, excluding the Q&A session, will be sent to me upon request, and I may share or publish it freely.
- If I consent to have my presentation posted publicly, the recording of the presentation, excluding the Q&A session, will be shared on the Digital Humanities at MSU public video channel.
- Videos posted to the Digital Humanities at MSU public video channel will be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license.
Check where appropriate:
|I consent to have my presentation both livestreamed and posted publicly|
|I consent to have my presentation livestreamed only|
|I do not consent to have my presentation livestreamed or posted publicly|